• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Weather change

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Now loading spring . . .

Attachments

• 11EC0DDD-1D41-4871-AED1-A98CA3A570A0.jpeg
    11EC0DDD-1D41-4871-AED1-A98CA3A570A0.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 107

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Oh lovely. We've got 3ft of snow on the ground and this week's weather is calling for heavy rain on Wednesday. That's going to make a mess.

Canadian eh!!!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Had thunderstorms roll through all Saturday morning. It broke by afternoon and was a beautiful day. 76°F and clear, blue sky. Sunday was overcast but in the 60s. I got a little mowing done in the afternoon. Today it rained early. It's still cloudy with the temperature in the mid 50s. Too wet to finish mowing and it's supposed to rain for the next three days. After that it's mowing and spraying time. I've got to try and get my yard back from the jungle its become.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Now we're going to get rain tomorrow evening into Thursday morning. Followed by 12-20 cm of snow. It's +5 now. The snow has gone down a bit today.

Canadian eh!!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
50 degrees right now!!! Ain't seen temps like this since that African dude was President. :yum::th_lmao::yum::th_lmao:

Tomorrow, supposed to be in the 60's!!! Oh, happy day!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
F^$&$*(g spring. Came in like a lion. Rained hard for 24hrs. I've been working on the basement on and off all day sucking up water in my sons room. I have 3 heaters and 2 shopvacs going. I'm pretty sure that the truck bottomed out earlier in a pothole on my way to the store to buy a second shopvac

Canadian eh!!!

oneforthewall

loving the weather change for me.after 50 years in alaska,the wife and i moved to south alabama.right on the florida line.almost 110 degrees different than good old fbks this morning and i couldn't be happier. Bill w

Welcome to the south Bill! Guess I don't need to ask if you can get me a moose cape this fall.....:laugh3:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Sunny and 50 degrees here today melting the nearly 2 feet of snow we got the other day. Hopefully with April right around the corner, we can put these major nor'easter snow storms on the back burner for awhile. Yeah, right. This is north of the woodchucks country after all.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sun at my place . . .

Attachments

• 4B605280-1FF7-4BB2-AB60-1D159B5FD1BF.jpeg
    4B605280-1FF7-4BB2-AB60-1D159B5FD1BF.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 122

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
+4 today. The snow is melting. Still a couple weeks away from seeing the lawn then a few more before we can rake the lawn.

Canadian eh!!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Beautiful day today. 55 degrees and almost all the snow is gone. Just a few spots here and there. Supposed to be 70 on Saturday. Oh, happy day!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
It's supposed to be like that here on Saturday. 10 celcius. I hope so as I'm going on a 3 day camp with the scouts tomorrow night.

For now, the storm has hit with a vengeance. Very strong winds and snow. Check out the weather map. This storm extends all the way down to Houston.
656c4aeb304921fb7e246176086bb6d2.jpg

Canadian eh!!!

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i hear it's lovely out; my local pool is so nearby; suffice to say, i cannot wait to swim; snow rocks; slush doesn't, so bring on spf 45!! & i bought my swim gear, awhile ago~~

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
More rain!
Like we need it.
The Maumee crested last night at 12.5.
Flood watches and warnings.
My friends tell me it's horrible down in Allen county and around that area.
20190429_064222.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
You're getting rain. Meanwhile at the northern part of the same storm cell, it's cold and windy and starting to snow.

Canadian eh!!!