• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I am a nervous wreak !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
My daughter is comming home for Thanksgiving tonight . She lives in San Diego . It is a 10 hour dry on good pavement . She is more stubborn then even i am . The roads are a mess . She should arrive after 3 AM . Wanna bet I won't be asleep :sad: until she is safe and sound here .

Keep her safe ,Lord ..........

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
My wife and youngest daughter are on an 8 hour trip tonight. They should get to their destination around 2:00 am. No bad roads though but out in the boondox so if anything happens no one around. Should have cell coverage though.

I will say a prayer for your daughter.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
She is probably better off driving tonight rather than tomorrow. Less traffic to deal with and night driving is usually less stressful.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
She is probably better off driving tonight rather than tomorrow. Less traffic to deal with and night driving is usually less stressful.
I agree with what Bill says.

Don't worry about her Al.
I am sure she'll be just fine :flowers:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thats what Fathers do best .....
Don't I know it?
One time I drove back from Great Lakes Naval base with just myself and then a little 18 month old Jeff in tow to be with my family for Christmas because sailor man got new orders.
The only thing that kept me safe on that journey were seeing the brake lights in a heavy snow from the semis in front of me.
It was terrible.
But I made it.
Said Hail Mary's all the way too.
My Dad, Mom and my other Father had a lot to do with that.:wink:

loboloco

Thinking about you Al, and hope she gets in safe. I know my parents worried over me when they knew I was headed into bad weather. Often would get a call at 2 am from my mother checking on me.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Arrived at 4:30 this morning . Slid all the way down the road to our place and she has 4WD . Dog tired but safe , Thank you Lord !!!:clap: