• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How Do You Know You're Getting to Be An Old Fart?

humor_me

AARP has been sending me their propaganda and other assorted spam.:yum: :applause: :toilet:

My question: how do they know I'm getting close?

Feel free to add your own nonsense.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
"How Do You Know You're Getting to Be An Old Fart?"

Because I get daily reminders from the kids, Mrs. Zoom, friends, neighbors, siblings... Only my parents keep their mouth shut unless of course they're criticizing the speed at which I'm doing something...

loki2

I believe that they get their info from your states driver license data base. They started to hit me when I was 50. I am not 67. I do use some of their insuance but I do not belong. They are too conservtive for me. I am just to the right of Genghis Kahn.

Speaking of nothing. How come my status changed from Charter Member to just plain old member. That kind of sucks. I do like my titles.

How goes it BZ -45 at home and +70 down here. Hmmm! When will I go home????????????????????:idea:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Chris,

Very glad to see you stopping in to post!!!!

You're messing with us. I know you lean as far to the right as the rest of us.

Sorry about your membership level but to retain your initial level, you have to stop in, visit, post... once in awhile. You had an extended "gone bye bye" and we had a rule of 30 days. Talk to Doc if you're going to hang around to see if you can get it back.

So others know, "How goes it BZ -45 at home and +70 down here. Hmmm! When will I go home??????"
loki lived in the very north part of Alaska for many years. A little town called Central, AK which is just outside the Arctic Circle. Last year he bagged it and moved to Florida (where he's probably melting). Sounds like he wants to head back north.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
AARP has been sending me their propaganda and other assorted spam.:yum: :applause: :toilet:

My question: how do they know I'm getting close?

quote]

They know you have Aids....

Hear aids

Walking aids

Band aids

Seeing aids

Sleeping aids

Medic-aids

Pretty long list, but you get the idea... They watch what you buy at the Drug Store @@ :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Here are a few ways to tell...

Attachments

• a few.JPG
    a few.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 52
P

Pigtails

I wonder if #16 applys.. MT left the bag phone on in his diesel trk and both batterys were dead in his F350..hehe