• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Evidence Dems are panicking over black voters: CNN panel insults Kanye West as ‘Negro

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
October 11, 2018
Evidence Dems are panicking over black voters: CNN panel insults Kanye West as ‘Negro’ on eve of his White House visit
By Thomas Lifson
A
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...as_negro_on_eve_of_his_white_house_visit.html

Democrats need 90% black turnout and 90% black support in order to win elections on a national scale. Anything that erodes either number is a mortal threat. And they must be sensing softness, if not outright desertion in the face of three factors:

1. Blacks have done far better under Trump than Obama in terms of rising employment opportunities and rising wages. The growth in manufacturing employment in particular has pushed up wages in the segments of the labor market with heavy black participation. Very few people of any color prefer life on food stamps and unemployment insurance to gainful employment at rising wages.

2. The enthusiastic support of Kanye West, slated to visit the White House along with football icon ”Big Jim” Brown (as President Trump affectionately calls him), powerfully diminishes the ability of Democrats to call on ethnic solidarity to spike turnout and support.

3. The Democrats’ embrace of political correctness is very unattractive to black voters. Steven Hayward of Powerline cites a startling study revealing the depth of repugnance felt by blacks and Hispanics toward PC:

Asians (82 percent), Hispanics (87 percent), and American Indians (88 percent) who are most likely to oppose political correctness. . .
Three quarters of African Americans oppose political correctness.

So acute is this fear of desertion that members of a CNN panel resorted to the other N-Word (Negro) to insult Kanye West. Victor Morton reports in the Washington Times:

In the segment presided over by a chuckling Don Lemon, CNN commentators Bakari Sellers and Tara Setmayer repeatedly attacked Mr. West, who will meet President Trump at the White House on Thursday, in terms immediately called out as racist — albeit not on CNN.

“Kanye West is what happens when Negroes don’t read,” Mr. Sellers said.
Added Ms. Setmayer: “He’s all of a sudden now the model spokesperson. He’s the token Negro of the Trump administration?”
She also called Mr. West “an attention whore, like the president.”

Watch for yourself:

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjoh...as_negro_on_eve_of_his_white_house_visit.html

Benny
@bennyjohnson
How can any honest person not call this CNN segment racist?

- “Kanye is what happens when negroes don’t read”
- Kanye is “token negro of the Trump administration”
- "Black folks are about to trade Kanye West in the racial draft”
- “Kanye’s an attention whore, like the president”

I can’t claim to be an expert on black public opinion, but I have never seen racial insults inspire an ethnic group to support the insulter.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
What I want to see is CNN to ratchet up this kind of rhetoric. Keep it up, get worse. All this does is to serve our purpose on the right. My suggestion to CNN is for them to use the other N word besides negro. Keep using it. Show your true colors as liberal leftist racists. :clap::thumbup::yum:

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
What I want to see is CNN to ratchet up this kind of rhetoric. Keep it up, get worse. All this does is to serve our purpose on the right. My suggestion to CNN is for them to use the other N word besides negro. Keep using it. Show your true colors as liberal leftist racists. :clap::thumbup::yum:

Things like this are why CNN’s viewership is below the Food Network’s! :th_lmao:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I don't see how an anti gun outfit can keep shooting themselves in the foot!!
Mike

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VxW4Dq2OYo"]Are Democrats getting desperate? - YouTube[/ame]

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We got a RUNAWAY!

Attachments

• 1816C1CB-F92A-4891-8869-F28926249826.jpeg
    1816C1CB-F92A-4891-8869-F28926249826.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 27

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
October 11, 2018
Evidence Dems are panicking over black voters: CNN panel insults Kanye West as ‘Negro’ on eve of his White House visit
By Thomas Lifson
A
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...as_negro_on_eve_of_his_white_house_visit.html

Democrats need 90% black turnout and 90% black support in order to win elections on a national scale. Anything that erodes either number is a mortal threat. And they must be sensing softness, if not outright desertion in the face of three factors:

1. Blacks have done far better under Trump than Obama in terms of rising employment opportunities and rising wages. The growth in manufacturing employment in particular has pushed up wages in the segments of the labor market with heavy black participation. Very few people of any color prefer life on food stamps and unemployment insurance to gainful employment at rising wages.

2. The enthusiastic support of Kanye West, slated to visit the White House along with football icon ”Big Jim” Brown (as President Trump affectionately calls him), powerfully diminishes the ability of Democrats to call on ethnic solidarity to spike turnout and support.

3. The Democrats’ embrace of political correctness is very unattractive to black voters. Steven Hayward of Powerline cites a startling study revealing the depth of repugnance felt by blacks and Hispanics toward PC:

So acute is this fear of desertion that members of a CNN panel resorted to the other N-Word (Negro) to insult Kanye West. Victor Morton reports in the Washington Times:

Watch for yourself:

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjoh...as_negro_on_eve_of_his_white_house_visit.html

I can’t claim to be an expert on black public opinion, but I have never seen racial insults inspire an ethnic group to support the insulter.

The problem with the current PC and blacks is that when you are the only recipient, it works for you. But when you have a hundred groups all considered disadvantaged you no longer have an edge. Might as well go compete with the white guys now.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I did watch just a bit of that and by the way Kanye rambled I think the "N" word to call him would be NUT. But Black or white every one is entitled to his (or her) opinion and his wasn't any crazier than that of the opposition on the Other Side Of The Aisle (AKA The Loony left).