• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hey, it's not so bad . . .

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
It's supposed to hit 117 F Degrees Tuesday. At least that's not 122.
Blame Geronimo the Capital of Arizona use to be in Prescott but the Apaches kept raiding it and even the Apaches didn't want to move here!

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It's supposed to hit 117 F Degrees Tuesday. At least that's not 122.
Blame Geronimo the Capital of Arizona use to be in Prescott but the Apaches kept raiding it and even the Apaches didn't want to move here!

Go ahead and move back to Prescott. I will make sure Geronimo leaves you alone. :whistling:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
MSN got it wrong, their website showed that it was 119 here, but when they showed that it was only 115.

I'm kind of afraid to look and see what it got to in the hottest part of the day!:snow_smi: (Yeah like that would ever happen.)

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
You have my sympathy. The past 3 days at the house it has been 105°. Today was a balmy 102°.

I spent those hot 3 days catching up around the house after our Scottish vacation. Damned near killed me. Going from the high 60s and low 70s to East Texas HOT is no fun. I needed a little time to recover so I goofed off today.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Ouch. I won't complain about the heat up here. Those temps remind me of our honeymoon in Charleston sc in August 2014. So hot we could barely move. We always carried a backpack with water bottles to stay hydrated.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I suppose I would would piss off Liberals if I started a petition to replace Martin Luther King holiday with one to. Well maybe not to us who live in Phoenix Arizona.
440px-Willis_Carrier_1915.jpg

Willis Carrier the Inventor of the modern Refrigeration A/C unit:

Perhaps a statue of him standing on an A/C unit?

Just a thought as I sit here in my cool house when it's 107 Outside . . .