• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow blower truck

Brian Kelly

This is a four wheel drive auto company snow blower. It has a Walkashaw Straight 6 with A newer 3406 blower drive motor. Also comes with extra blower attachment. Everything works as it should. This thing is a tank. The steering is a little hard but it has hydroulic rear steering. That's what is primarily used. We have used this for years at Alta Sierra Ski Resort. We no longer need it do to the purchase of new equipment. This has many years left in it for someone.
10'000 OBO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 286

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know what the f I would do with it that is a cool looking cab on the carrier chassis. wished I had more time and money

Brian Kelly

Believe me, if truck would ever die, I would have taken that cab and front end off and had it on a newer 4x4 chassis!