• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Toons For The Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It seems there is no f'ing way we will have a fair election. I cannot believe the shit going on with mail in ballots. Dems are doing all this on purpose so the results will be in question no matter the outcome. :angry:

Attachments

• toons345.JPG
    toons345.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 115

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
a81118406269f079bad146564ce02d61.jpg

I talk to myself to get an expert opinion.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Reminds me of a scene in Men In Black: more truth in these than local newspapers and MSM. :thumb:

Attachments

• toons351.jpg
    toons351.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 159

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I pray this is right. :clap::clap::clap:

I do hope this pans out. However, it is not the election itself for which I worry but the aftermath. Keep in mind the left has a Brown Shirt army in just about every major city in the nation organized, primed, and ready to cause mayhem.

Most of them out on bail provided by Hollywood and Big tech elites, so they can be ready and available to hit the streets.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I do hope this pans out. However, it is not the election itself for which I worry but the aftermath. Keep in mind the left has a Brown Shirt army in just about every major city in the nation organized, primed, and ready to cause mayhem.

Most of them out on bail provided by Hollywood and Big tech elites, so they can be ready and available to hit the streets.
And noticed how the riots have quieted down for now before the election. No doubt organizing and planning for the aftermath. Losers!!!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
PG, you are posting some hilarious stuff here, but,,,; Shouldn't You Be Working??????:bolt:
You know what they say about idle minds being the devil's workshop

:th_lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.