• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Microsoft told me.....

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Microsoft rep told me that if I use Linux, it will ruin your hardware, cause futher global warming, kill baby rabbits and make my dick shrink.
Is this true? :smileywac

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Microsoft rep told me that if I use Linux, it will ruin your hardware, cause futher global warming, kill baby rabbits and make my dick shrink.

Yes it is, and also I need to talk to you about some land I have "For Sale" off the coast of Florida.:rolleyes:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter

They were suppose to send me $10,000.00 for being a good customer.... still waiting... good thing I am closing that deal on the bridge this next week....:thumb:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Why do you need a bridge? Or are you speaking about a bridge for your teeth? :rolleyes: :poke: