• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dan Akroyd Sells Vodka in a Skull

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Ohhhhhh man. Dan is just gone and lost it. He is trying to sell good hooch in a glass skull and ACTUALLY attempting to tie it in with some mumbo-jumbo crap. Go to the link to watch his video. It starts automatically and Im sure you will want to punch him in the neck after watching it. :pat: On the plus side Im sure the vodka is good. :rolf2:

http://crystalheadvodka.com/

The Tourist

Banned
Dan is just gone and lost it.

Why must everyone who decides to attain perfection or a non-traditional path be described as 'crazy,' or 'demented' or lost?

Is it possible that you 'normals' have simply gotten so used to your own mediocrity that all individual style is strange?

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Why must everyone who decides to attain perfection or a non-traditional path be described as 'crazy,' or 'demented' or lost?

Is it possible that you 'normals' have simply gotten so used to your own mediocrity that all individual style is strange?

Why? Because Im perfect.... without flaws... so Im right! :bb:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
well this story confirms the rumors i have been hearing...........

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

The go ahead has been given for Ghost Busters 3:yum::yum::yum::thumb:

Attachments

• sig.jpg
    sig.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 65

The Tourist

Banned
That speaks volumes.

And I believe it.

I am a student of history. Usually somewhere in the personal history of an individual who has excelled, the biographer describes a "darker period."

In fact, Picasso is widely known for his 'blue period.'

Many people now believe these artists to have been bipolar.

In associating with numerous bipolar patients during treatment of my own disorder, I have learned that most of them have a higher IQ, inquisitive tendencies and higher speed synaptic functions. Don't ever play cards for money with a bipolar.

While comic book characters are allowed to have "super powers," I've learned there's a lot of "small man syndrome" among normals.

I have come to believe that being bipolar is sort of the next evolution step. And it manifest itself in numerous ways. Did you ever go to a car show, see something with amazing innovation and comment, "I wonder how he thought that up?"

Dan Akroyd has done many ground breaking things in acting, comedy, music and now marketing. It's this fastidious OCD attention to detail on this vodka project that makes me wonder.

To bring something like this to market one would need some background in history, some interest in spirituality or the occult, an eye for art, the ability to cling to those ideals for over that two year period and the courage to take some heat for openly professing those beliefs. It seems even his taste buds function at a higher level.

So why do we give him heat? Are folks jealous he's going to make a million bucks? I think this is an unusual and groundbreaking project, and he came up with it first. It sure beats those 'Elvis' whiskey bottles.

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
And I believe it.

In associating with numerous bipolar patients during treatment of my own disorder, I have learned that most of them have a higher IQ, inquisitive tendencies and higher speed synaptic functions. Don't ever play cards for money with a bipolar.

You just don't get it! I was talking about you looking down your nose at everyone else as "normal", mere commoners if you will. The paragraph above speaks volumes as well.

Cityboy

Banned
I thought it was a spoof....Guess not. $45 for 750ml.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ8Kr34dug0"]YouTube - CRYSTAL HEAD VODKA TASTING[/ame]

The Tourist

Banned
You just don't get it! I was talking about you looking down your nose at everyone else as "normal", mere commoners if you will. The paragraph above speaks volumes as well.

No, you don't get it. I have no respect for those who insist upon being willfully stupid.

And yes, I look down my nose at them. In the jungle they would be eaten.

By the way, by definition 'normal' would be common.

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
I was doing some leadership studies this afternoon in preparation for my upcoming class in Wisconsin. One comment that was made about a good leader was that they are competent and have tact. I believe you are highly competent at your sharpening skills, but you have the tact of a bull elephant. Plain and simple, you're just a snob. I guess my tact sucks too!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I was doing some leadership studies this afternoon in preparation for my upcoming class in Wisconsin. One comment that was made about a good leader was that they are competent and have tact. I believe you are highly competent at your sharpening skills, but you have the tact of a bull elephant. Plain and simple, you're just a snob. I guess my tact sucks too!

Just read up on cheese and women that are size 14 :shifty: