• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Congressional candidate robbed at gunpoint in Florida

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
That's the full story??????????? Where are the descriptions of the perps and the getaway vehicle? I KNOW they were not white males, because CNN would have been all over that like stink on shit. Where is their outcry for gun control? Something is missing here. CNN has failed to get the reader's blood boiling with details that are meant to enrage the reader, and call them to action. The story is treating this like it's an everyday event in North Miami.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
That's the full story??????????? Where are the descriptions of the perps and the getaway vehicle? I KNOW they were not white males, because CNN would have been all over that like stink on shit. Where is their outcry for gun control? Something is missing here. CNN has failed to get the reader's blood boiling with details that are meant to enrage the reader, and call them to action. The story is treating this like it's an everyday event in North Miami.

I noticed that myself so I,ve been searching for articles with more information but no luck . I,m beginning to wonder if it aint some PR stunt . Naw surelly not :whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It was on network news last night. Just a chance for them to experience the real world not the fantasyland they enjoy in congress.