• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ebay

kitty

I doubt i will order anything from ebay again I ordedred a phone cause mine is a pos well i got a razor it didnt work so the seller sent me another one it didnt work either!!! so i didnt learn a lesson and bought a what was supposed to be a "brand new" slider phone ya it was refurbished and couldnt get it activated grrrr thank god i got all of my money back!!!!

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
A few years ago, I sold some Harley Davidson collectibles on Ebay. I have purchased some glassware and a few laptop plug ins for the kids, all without a problem.

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Kitty, I'm getting similar results on ebay but so long as they refund 100% it's not too serious.

So far in 2010 I have won auctions for six 3500-page toner cartridges to put in my elderly (1992) LaserJet IIIp printer. I bid only the 'free shipping' vendors and never bid as much as $10/cartridge.

But every single one of the six cartridges I won, from 3 different vendors, was a dud! All are likely 1990's refills that went bad sitting on shelves somewhere.

The good news is 100% cheerful refunds from all three vendors. They obviously bought these as surplus and aren't arguing with my description. All have refunded 100% of what I paid, shipping and everything, at their expense and haven't demanded I send the junk back to them.

Looks like I need to give up bidding auctions for $10 cartridges and pay $35 for a real 'fresh rebuilt' cartridge.

I've run this printer (actually several of them) for 15 years now on $10 cartridges and maybe $30 overall for parts. (occasionally new feed rollers with good traction).

I'm not going to give up until I wear out the last of the six IIIp's I have here. Or can't find cartridges at any price. Operating cost is maybe 1/10th of new gear and the laser printing looks gorgeous.

But I did buy a new color laser printer this winter. At 25-50 cents per page, I'm too cheap to print anything to it! :biggrin: