• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1202B repairs

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes great build for sure.

get the bugs shook out of the bad boy and transit over to the clowder.

Keep up the great work. Makes me feel lazy and unmotivated watching the pace of the project....

Thanks Mike! I just realized im still under a year!! HaHa seems a lot longer... I am still replacing the tunnel skirts with 1/8" I already have them cut just have to remove old ones and install new ones. I believe I will bend a new hood out of 1/8 as well. I think I can have this done by the end of the month.. Would love to do the clowder, I have mentioned to wife but we have a 4 month old so depends on babysitter. I did get a gooseneck bought this year...

image_zpsauj4umo5.jpg

Northcoast
Thank you and I agree, I did the interior in my imp all dark charcoal and it seems dark to me.. I figured if this is a little bright I can always make door panels etc gray or something..