• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Whos Snow Trac is this?

Eric L

Site Supporter
anyone claim this rig?

Attachments

• snow trac1.jpg
    snow trac1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 231

Eric L

Site Supporter
Don't force me to post photos of the recovery... and no, it wasn't a Kristi doing the pulling.:yum:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Must of been a Tucker or Thiokol/LMC to the rescue. Real American made muscle to rescue the rest of the world........
:yum: :hide:

Jen's Jeep

Site Supporter
mtntopper said:
Must of been a Tucker or Thiokol/LMC to the rescue. Real American made muscle to rescue the rest of the world........
:yum: :hide:

You my friend are wrong........................:finger1:

Next guess:whistle:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Jen's Jeep said:
You my friend are wrong........................:finger1:

Next guess:whistle:

Pretty strong sign language for a Jeepy gal person. Must of been a Jeep then.....:moon:

Eric L

Site Supporter
mtntopper said:
Must of been a Jeep then.....:moon:

Worse...A Ford Bronco, ....and don't mind my wife, she embarass' truck drivers and sailors.

:snow_smi:

I was going to post the pic of the Bronco pulling it out, but niether the bronco nor the Snow Trac are mine, so you'll have to take my word for it.

Eric