• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Volunteer Energy?

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Anybody heard of or done business with Volunteer Energy? They are a gas and electric middle man, claiming to save 10-15% on the commodity alone.

Very similar to gas contracts for the factory.

However, nowhere on there site do they show today's, this week's, this month's gate pricing vs what MGU charges are at the gate.

So to me, it's fishy. I did a Google search, there are non-customer skeptics, and a few customers that don't understand commodity vs delivery, but all of them have posted savings. No contract, 30 day deal. Some have been a customer for about 3 years, with no complaints.

So, anybody with experience with this outfit? Looks like they sell commodity energy to both MGU and AEP, which gets me NG and electricity.