• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

So, tell me, do you have "Guts" or "Balls"?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The difference between "guts" and "balls"!

Guts - is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

Balls - is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say, "You're next."

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good ones ...reminds me of another definition:

maximum torque - When you get up in the morning and have to take that first morning leak, and ofcourse your pecker is hard, so you push and push to aim it down towards the toilet and darn if your feet don't fly right out from under you. That, my friends is maximum torque.