• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ink And Toner Cartridges Now Banned On US Flights

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Attention, airline travelers. Ink and Toner Cartridges Banned on US Flights.
Ink and toner cartridges over 16 ounces have been added to the growing list of items that can't be carried aboard U.S. passenger flights or on flights bound for the United States.
The ban, announced today by Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, also covers other cargo deemed high-risk. The changes follow the discovery of bombs concealed in ink cartridges on a U.S.-bound flight from the Middle East.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
That's ok. Who travels with Ink and Toner Cartridges any ways?

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
That's ok. Who travels with Ink and Toner Cartridges any ways?
Akmed and Mustafa? Fucking reactionary Homeland Insecurity. That bimbo Janet is as incompetent as the guy who occupies 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Are we supposed to be impressed with this addition to their list? I'm not... dipshits.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Akmed and Mustafa? Fucking reactionary Homeland Insecurity. That bimbo Janet is as incompetent as the guy who occupies 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Are we supposed to be impressed with this addition to their list? I'm not... dipshits.

I,m sure not impressed , The airlines are so far behind in security measures compared to cruiselines its damn near scary . :hammer:

You would on the other hand be amazed at the security on & around cruise ships & in ports where they dock to protect the hull from divers that might be upto no good , Most of the security measures taken , passengers are never even aware of , much less bothered. But I can only speak for RCCL .

Think about it , Whens the last time you heard of any terrorist activitys on a major cruiselines ship & the passenger & crew capacity is far more the any airlines , Just sayin :shifty:

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Airline security seems to be reactive, while terrorists are proactive. Bad things can be hidden in almost anything. As long as the security people continue to go after things that have happened in the past flight will not be safe.

Flying in the nude after a full body cavity search and an x-ray with no luggage is the eventual endpoint of this type of security.

It was known for years that cargo planes were vulnerable.

The only way to stop terror is at the source. When it starts "coming home" to the masterminds and their families. They will think twice or three times before risking their lives and their families.

Yasser Arafat got a Nobel peace prize for crying out loud, an admitted murderer. He died a rich man, terror pays well.

We were not attacked for years, because the attackers were afraid of us. We now cower before them and negotiate.

sorry for the rant.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I,m sure not impressed , The airlines are so far behind in security measures compared to cruiselines its damn near scary . :hammer:

You would on the other hand be amazed at the security on & around cruise ships & in ports where they dock to protect the hull from divers that might be upto no good , Most of the security measures taken , passengers are never even aware of , much less bothered. But I can only speak for RCCL .

Think about it , Whens the last time you heard of any terrorist activitys on a major cruiselines ship & the passenger & crew capacity is far more the any airlines , Just sayin :shifty:
It doesn't take a genius to know the difference...cruise lines use professional security, and the airlines use a government agency with their mindless robots who cannot think for themselves. They're nothing more than baggage screeners. Need I say more?

"Hi, I'm from the government and I'm here to help you!
"

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
It is limited by size.... I DO know there are portable printers that some business people take with them so they can print things at any time. I don't know what kind of cartridges are required for them.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think of it this way.
UPS packages - weapon, toner cartridges - religion - Muslim
Detroit bomber - weapon, underwear - religion - Muslim
Fort Hood - weapon, handgun - religion - Muslim
Richard Reed - weapon - shoes - religion - Muslim
9-11 - weapon - airplane - religion - Muslim
Embassy attacks - weapon - car bombs - religion - Muslim
Cole - weapon - boat - religion - Muslim

There seem to be a common thread here, and it is not the delivery system

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I think of it this way.
UPS packages - weapon, toner cartridges - religion - Muslim
Detroit bomber - weapon, underwear - religion - Muslim
Fort Hood - weapon, handgun - religion - Muslim
Richard Reed - weapon - shoes - religion - Muslim
9-11 - weapon - airplane - religion - Muslim
Embassy attacks - weapon - car bombs - religion - Muslim
Cole - weapon - boat - religion - Muslim

There seem to be a common thread here, and it is not the delivery system
So, how do we (America) deal with this problem? The gubmit terrorizes and scrutinizes its own, pasty white citizens when trying to travel, and lets Akmed & Mustafa wearing their tubans and babushkas walk right through the line because some ass hole said you can't profile people, even if one group is doing all the damage. Real fucking intelligent. Our gubmit is our worst enemy.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
So, how do we (America) deal with this problem? The gubmit terrorizes and scrutinizes its own, pasty white citizens when trying to travel, and lets Akmed & Mustafa wearing their tubans and babushkas walk right through the line because some ass hole said you can't profile people, even if one group is doing all the damage. Real fucking intelligent. Our gubmit is our worst enemy.
Geez Jev .... Don't hold back :unsure:. Tell us how you really feel ?????:biggrin:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I need to hold back since this is a PG website.:yum::yum:

Don't stop, don't ever stop.
This isn't a PG website, you can say what you feel, can't you?
I do.

.. and now that you mention it, this just might be a PG site.
I own this house now bitches, it's mine! :yum::yum:

"Gosh, I've always wanted to say something like that", she says in a weak, thin pirate-type voice. gulp!**

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I own this house now bitches, it's mine! :yum::yum:

"Gosh, I've always wanted to say something like that", she says in a weak, thin pirate-type voice. gulp!**

Get in Line .... My wife has been saying that for years .........:sad: I am sure I must own something but I need to go ask my wife what it is .

The balls went a long time ago .....:unsure: