• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pressures

Sledderglen

We are getting some new tires from Minnesota Outdoors for the BR 100+.
What are you guys running for pressure in the air filled ones? We are going to foam the fronts and rear sets. Just wondering of tire pressure. Anything special to tell the foaming place on these tires?

Thanks

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
My foaming guy says the pressure is what your butt wants to feel.

ON my 6plys I go #60, but that is an imp.

they are holding great, Pomps tire here in the midwest, call Green bay WI office and ask for the commercial group, they do a lot of snow cat wheels/tire combos.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I kept my tires hard or the edge guides rub more. I only had a bombi.

brianf

They are usually 6 ply tires I run them at 50 psi it all depends on brand you buy,the replacement ones prinoth sells has max pressure for tires on the side of the tires,

Snowcat Pat

I find it's best to air up the tires to max pressure for at least one week before having the poly-fill done. They stretch. If you don't they seem to de-laminate sooner.

-Pat