• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Here's Ella!

working woman

Site Supporter
My new addition as of yesterday! She is 7 months old Was told she was a beagle/retriver mix. She is just about potty trained and knows how to sit. I am amazed at how well she is adjusting here. She only kept me up past midnight with her sqeaking toys!!!!:4_11_9: (Sorry the pictures arent to good, but the only camera I have is on my phone)

Attachments

• 03-03-07_1445.jpg
    03-03-07_1445.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 03-03-07_1447.jpg
    03-03-07_1447.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 03-03-07_1446.jpg
    03-03-07_1446.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 117

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
She sure is a cutie.........My 'nephew' is a Beagle/Retreiver mix, so I know just what she will look like in the future.

working woman

Site Supporter
Thanks guys! Could somebody tell me where her "off" switch is? She played ALL DAY. I had forgotten about that part! Poor Bryson is jealous as all get out. They have yet to establish their "pecking order"

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
When my son got his Rat Terrier/Pomeranian cross, he would play all the time, then just lay down and go to sleep for a while, then get up and go at it again.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Hmm, Beagle - Retreiver mix...I'm guessing the Beagle was the mom. Think about it. :yum:

Very cute! Bring her over and I'll let Bruno train her on how to play with those funny looking kitty cats around here that have a white racing stripe. :thumb:

working woman

Site Supporter
Very cute! Bring her over and I'll let Bruno train her on how to play with those funny looking kitty cats around here that have a white racing stripe. :thumb:[/quote]

I would bring Ella over to play with Bruno. Think they would have a good time together. But wait till after I get her spayed, Don't want your dog knocking up my little girl:reacharou After all what would the Neighbors think?

ghautz

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Dargo said:
Hmm, Beagle - Retreiver mix...I'm guessing the Beagle was the mom. Think about it. :yum:

I wouldn't bet on it. Some friends had a miniature bull in a pen with a full sized cow which produced a calf. We figure the cow was cooperative.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Nice find WW!

I wonder if she'll be a "talker". Beagles can be pretty chatty. They are great dogs but do get distracted when something good catches their nose.

I grew up with a Beagle and she was a good dog (except for the two times she bit the paper boy - but he deserved it).

;)

dzalphakilo

Banned
We have a beagle mix, and her name is Ella as well.

Ella Bella for long :D

Hope you have great times and memories with your new found companion.