• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Merry Christmas From Moi :)

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Merry Christmas to the forum
Lord knows that we adore 'em
Doc and Dog and the rest
Keep our home the best
Through years of fun and sharing
.. and some who have been daring :whistling:
We know we have the best
Apart from all the rest
So tidings of good cheer
From me to you this year
Good health and happiness too
My hope from me to you.

Loralei

sepia.jpg
jinglebells.gif

Last edited:

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Best wishes for Christmas and the new year from a corner of Wales, UK. Thank you also to all members of FF for being on here and being friends with me.

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Merry Christmas PG! Merry Christmas all!

With the storm coming and a sattellite that hates snow, thought I best get a Christmas greating out from work instead, even though a bit early, but PG beat me to it anyway! :biggrin:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Merry Christmas PG from my family to yours . It would be nice to attach faces to all these members we have here . Especially during Christmas . Its a time for giving and sharing ,so lets see some pictures !

PG started it and I will follow .This is a older pic and I loss a little(lot) more weight since then , but Man am I good looking,,LOL !! Whos next ?

Merry Christmas !!!!!!

Attachments

• 1383.jpg
    1383.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
back atcha pretty lady -- merry christmas and best wishes for the upcoming year.

Trakternut

Me in my head gear, watching corners #1 and #2 at our speedway, this past summer.

Merry Christmas to all!

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 88

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
hot mama PG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Not!:flowers:
I am attempting to let my stringy, former spikey do grow out again to a soft long hair o redheadness, all the while hiding the creeping crows feet.

Say Kitty, you need to post your very special Christmas pic now!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Me in my head gear, watching corners #1 and #2 at our speedway, this past summer.

Merry Christmas to all!
Did you take that picture into a mirror ? NAPA is backwards on the hat ?PG beat me to it !

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Now I suppose I will have to add my picture, the pup is now a full fledged dog and weighs a lot more than he did here. By the way, it is good to see a picture of you guys finally.

Attachments

• Picture 319.jpg
    Picture 319.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 75

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Now I suppose I will have to add my picture, the pup is now a full fledged dog and weighs a lot more than he did here. By the way, it is good to see a picture of you guys finally.

But which one is you ???

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Thanks PG....

The merriest of holidays and wishes for one kick *** new year! You're a good egg.

Attachments

• me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 115

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks PG....

The merriest of holidays and wishes for one kick *** new year! You're a good egg.

love that picture Cowboy .... I don't mean that in a "Brokeback " way ....I'm just saying :unsure:. Oh forget it !!!:flowers:

SShepherd

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3KvKfxiZj0"]YouTube- South Park Songs - Mr. Garrison - Merry F*cking Christmas.[/ame]

NOT WORK SAFE !!:yum:

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Attachments

• DSCN1447s.jpg
    DSCN1447s.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 114

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
OK, we now have a Christmas picture and for Al, I am the one on the right.:whistling:

Attachments

• Picture 360.jpg
    Picture 360.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 107
D

darroll

Merry Christmas all.

Attachments

• sledbear.jpg
    sledbear.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 110

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
JP....you look like a lawyer.

One has to wonder if that is part of the curriculum. You know...how to look like a lawyer. Could be the shifty eyes....:yum:

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
love that picture Cowboy .... I don't mean that in a "Brokeback " way ....I'm just saying :unsure:. Oh forget it !!!:flowers:

Al, I was winkin at the pretty girl....Now you went ant ruint everything...lol

It's ok Buddy.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Jpr , your picture sat me back for a minute . Theres only 1 person in this whole great big world I would ,if given the chance , go to jail for beating the crap out of . I mean that seriously

Care to know who you look like ....?
If we ever meet, start yelling "Its me ...jpr62902 at the top of your lungs "

Your picture is uncanny .:flowers: