• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Nuclear Grade Duct Tape

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Im guessing they will use this on me while Im in prison :sad:

nuclear-duct-tape.jpg

3M Performance Plus Duct Tape 8979 was designed for use in nuclear power plants. Because let's face it: even nuclear power plant employees like to half-ass repair jobs. I know I feel safe.
Yes, 3M's Performance Plus Duct Tape is designed for use in nuclear power plants. It improves upon regular duct tape by working at temperatures of up to 200 degrees. It also can be removed without leaving a residue, it's waterproof, and you can easily write on it. And it's even available to laypeople for a mere $14 per roll.​

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
so would it be a bad thing to admit I have a roll of this in red sitting on my desk? (different brand, same spec)

Obie

I love duct tape. I was married to a general contractor for 38 yrs. My house was held together with duct tape and super-glue. With this stuff, you could even use it for house siding. Want some of this stuff.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
for house siding, I suggest the mil-surp 160kph tape in the 4" wide roll -- less need to lap seams, and should be good for a full year of sun and storm. (and no, I will not tell you how I know this)

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
for house siding, I suggest the mil-surp 160kph tape in the 4" wide roll -- less need to lap seams, and should be good for a full year of sun and storm. (and no, I will not tell you how I know this)

How do you know this? :unsure: