• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Any suggestions for solar landscape lights?

Hutchman

Site Supporter
Well, I'm giving up on my low voltage lights after battling them for many years. It seems I replaced the dusk-to-dawn photocells about every year or so. I couldn't ever get the timers to work consistently either when I'd try to go without the photocell. Every time the power would blink, and it does so a lot here, the timers would lose their memory.
I never wanted to go to the solar lights due to the fact that they didn't maintain their brightness all night. Just wondering if anyone here had any experience with the latest and greatest solar lights out there, and how did they work out?
Thanks, Hutch

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
The nicest looking cheap ones you can find. We've used them for almost 20 years now. None last very long. They either get whacked by the mower, trimmer, old relative or they just quit after a year or two. Buy some nice looking ones and figure you'll get a couple years out of them. That way you never get bored with the same lights every year. :smile: