• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday Danang Sailor

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday, Popeye!
:biggrin:

Attachments

• old_sailor.jpg
    old_sailor.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 63

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday ya ole Squid. Cheers Brotha!!! :beer:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks everyone! Your good wishes are greatly appreciated; I missed this thread somehow on Wednesday and was very much occupied yesterday and earlier today.

The actual B-day was okay but nothing special; they don't seem so much fun since nobody gives me toys anymore! :brows: However, Dragonfly Lady took me out last night and we had a really good time, just the two of us. We don't get to do that very often but have made each other a promise to do it much more often from now on - that Lady is not only Wife and Best Friend, but the best company and most fun to be with of anyone I've ever known! :flowers:

Again, many thanks to everyone on FF! You're the friends that I haven't gotten to meet in person yet, but you all have a special place in this old curmudgeon's heart.
:blush: