• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Don't Forget Change out Summer Air for Winter Air

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Or else. :yum:

Attachments

• ChangeOutSummerAir.jpg
    ChangeOutSummerAir.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 109

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Winter blinker fluid too. That summer stuff can freeze and your turn signals will be sluggish. But don't use BMW brand blinker fluid, I've yet to see a BMW with turn signals that work.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
No comprende . . . Indeed it is good to live in southern climes, even if it does hit 120 + in the summer and although it's technically in the USA the vast majority of people here speak Spanish. Oh well that also means that besides 70 or 80 degree winters you can always find good tamales, enchiladas and tacos. Not that Taco Hell crap.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
My new (to me) Mercedes uses imported German, all-season, air called luft. It's delivered to the US in Zeppelins.

Seasonal changes are not required.