• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Super Bowl

Who's going to win

• Total voters

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We plan to watch Puppy Bowl X on Animal Planet.

Jim

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm cheering for Denver (and the commercials).

Will reserve judgement on the half-time show until after I see it. Most in the last decade didn't impress me.

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
As long as it gets OVER WITH and the circus leaves town I will be happy. Getting around in NYC has been a nightmare for the last week. One of my friends had his service van searched twice in fourteen blocks. The stinco NFL listed two well to do communities as host communities, denied East Rutheford, (Where the game will be played) permission to call the town block party a super bowl party. Sheesh, enough already, play your darn game and get out of town and please never come back.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Brain says Denver ...heart says Seattle ....I'm with ya Leni ...I'll go for Seattle.

Kane

No 1st down in 1st quarter? Manning is rattled by a physical bunch of Seahawks. Gonna be a bloodbath.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Last minutes of the 3rd and the Broncos just can't get in gear. They're toast...

Leni

This wasn't ever a close game. I really hated to see Peyton and the Broncos beat like that.

Adillo, that sounds like we Californians talking to all of you snow bound folks. Come and visit but then go home.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 91

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Peyton Manning's throwing coach :whistling:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 85

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BEST COMMERCIALS:

VW's Engineeers get wings at 100,000 miles, and rainbows shoot out of their butt at 200K
Audi A3's dober-chiahua commercial
Dorito's Time Machine

Budweiser had a few very good ones too!

grizzer

I tuned into halftime saw swastika tattooed people jumping around that somebody thought was music.

Otherwise watched [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aECPVd02ct8"]No Down Payment (1957) - YouTube[/ame] "No Down Payment" 1957 vintage.

Anybody see the Opera singer do the SSB?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yea, I was unimpressed by the 1/2 time show. But I did appreciate the salute to our troops & their families.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I tuned into halftime saw swastika tattooed people jumping around that somebody thought was music.

Otherwise watched No Down Payment (1957) - YouTube "No Down Payment" 1957 vintage.

Anybody see the Opera singer do the SSB?

Old fart. Red Hot Chilli Peppers are in their 50's so you must be really old! :poke:

Bruno Mars was good and will be around a long time.

Not a controversial half time show but after the last few it was better than expected.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
It would have been better it they were playin the Cowboys ........:unsure:
Denver forgot to show up .

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Code:
It would have been better it they were playin the Cowboys ........:unsure:
Denver forgot to show up .

I thought the University of Denver's Girls Field Hockey Team did a fine job last night against the Seattle Seahawks :hammer:

Kane

I'm a big fan of Peytons but he sure didn't have it last night.
Manning was shook 12 seconds into the game on the first play ending in the safety. You could see it in his eyes. He lost all focus, and from that point on, never found his mojo.

Kinda felt sorry for him.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
That was the worst football I have watched , since I quit the game back in the 70's .

If I was the head coach I would have called the game and embarrassed my players to teach them something . A high school team would have kicked their ass yesterday .