• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tattoos . . . I don't get it

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I am no expert, but I believe it is the tattoo on the lower back.

But I'm still unsure how to tell the difference between a 'tramp stamp' and 'ass antlers'. It's my understanding that they have different connotations. How can a guy be sure? :unsure:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd think because of the way this tattoo appears, that the name ass antlers came about...
make sense?

Attachments

• Bauchfrei.jpg
    Bauchfrei.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 153

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
Well if that is the case, way back when growing up on the farm, that would have be dehorned.:yum::yum:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay, cool. Now I just wanted to be sure; ass antlers mean 'I'm ripe for the picking' and the other could mean 'you'll get your face ripped off if you even think about it!'. Right?

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah I do, but what does that have to do with me???????????

I posted a photo of it in a previous tattoo thread.
I have a small rose near my belly button (about 1 inch in size)

Where's rback when you need him??????????

Sorry, sorry... I got into the beginning of the thread and was busy all weekend...

Cowgirl and I may go it alone here, but I love tasteful tats like hers. She has posted it before and I will try and find it later and link to it. Mine is on the side of my left leg, above the ankle. No on sees it unless I have on shorts. Since it's not really shorts weather, I had kinda forgot about it.. caught me off guard in my motel room a couple weeks ago when I saw it in the full length mirror. Cowgirl's might look funny if/when she has kids, but she can get it retouched after she gets her ubber flat tummy back. I would help her pick it out too... :brows:

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Cowgirl and I may go it alone here, but I love tasteful tats like hers. She has posted it before and I will try and find it later and link to it. Mine is on the side of my left leg, above the ankle. No on sees it unless I have on shorts. Since it's not really shorts weather, I had kinda forgot about it.. caught me off guard in my motel room a couple weeks ago when I saw it in the full length mirror. Cowgirl's might look funny if/when she has kids, but she can get it retouched after she gets her ubber flat tummy back. I would help her pick it out too... :brows:

:in_love::wub: I knew you would have my back.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I think there is a big difference between tasteful tats and the ill conceived ink jobs I posted in the first couple of posts. Go back and review the initial photos. Which one is tasteful? I suggest none. JMO

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
I'd think because of the way this tattoo appears, that the name ass antlers came about...
make sense?

Won't that be a sweet looking tat when she gets that middle age spread and goes into a size 16. That will be one nice big set of antlers sticking out for all to admire..............:yum:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
:in_love::wub: I knew you would have my back.

Now you do know that I was just being funny, don't you?

Seriously though, I don't like 'full body tattoos' or tattoos on people's face or necks. Lately I've seen several guys who have tattoos on their heads; big ugly ones. I guess my personal opinion, for what it's worth, is simply that I'm not one inclined to get any tattoos but other people can do what they want without offending me. The ones I mentioned earlier go beyond being any sort of body art and have an extreme affect on a person's occupation potential and very much limit the crowd that they can be with.

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Seriously though, I don't like 'full body tattoos' or tattoos on people's face or necks. Lately I've seen several guys who have tattoos on their heads; big ugly ones.

I would have to agree with you. Full body tattoos are gross.:ermm:

Well I think there is a big difference between tasteful tats and the ill conceived ink jobs I posted in the first couple of posts.

Absolutely :thumb:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Sorry, sorry... I got into the beginning of the thread and was busy all weekend...

I'm with Jeremy on this one. (and apparently PG)
small, tasteful, and with meaning is good.
flashy and done to be part of the group - or big enough you can't cover it up in formal company, is another...

and Cowgirl - yours is perfect!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm with Jeremy on this one. (and apparently PG)
small, tasteful, and with meaning is good.
flashy and done to be part of the group - or big enough you can't cover it up in formal company, is another...

and Cowgirl - yours is perfect!
You wouldn't believe some of the women I saw prancing around Blackpool in the UK, Erik!
Tattoos on their chests, arms, legs-- and this was in cool weather!
There they were, dressed in skimpy little tank tops, and hip huggers, walking around with their arms folded across their chests freezing in spike heels:yum:.. looking for any bloke who'd catch their eye.
Lots of women in England who go out on the town, I don't care if it's just to shop at the grocery store or a mall, it's like an event to dress to the hilt and show it all, like US women would if they'd be dressed for a night at a club or something!
Even more amusing is watching them stumble out of pubs and walk on cobblestones in spikey heels, fag in mouth and arguing about something or other.
Galvi can back me up on this tomorrow.:yum:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Oh, I would definitely believe you - I've spent my share of time around college students in the past several years. (having baby sister in-laws in the low 20's will do that to you) ;)
Just today stopped at Planet sub for lunch and the counter girl had black ink on her arms that she might be able to cover with 3/4 sleeves, but even then unless it's heavy fabric or dark, they'll still show through.

American Woman

Site Supporter
Anymore I see more girls, or women it seem with tattoos, and piercings than not.....I just don't think girls and sailor tattoos and piercings are feminine.

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
True story, My late friend Dave and i went to get tattoed when we were 18.
we each got one. My mother was upset and gave me hell. The funny thing happened when we went to Dave's house to show his dad. His father hit the roof ( not expected ). Dave's dad grabbed him by the arm, now neither of us had ever his father swear, looks dave right in the eye and says " You f...ing nitwit, if the good Lord wanted you to look like a g.. damn comic book he'd have made you one" That was 40 years ago and I've never forgotten a word.

As far as my tats I've had them for years and I've never regretted it.

American Woman

Site Supporter
Dave's dad grabbed him by the arm, now neither of us had ever his father swear, looks dave right in the eye and says " You f...ing nitwit, if the good Lord wanted you to look like a g.. damn comic book he'd have made you one" That was 40 years ago and I've never forgotten a word.
That must've scared the crap outta ya'll :biggrin:

Bamby

A blond is showing off her new tattoo of a giant seashell on her inner thigh. Her friends ask her why she would get such a tattoo and in that location.

She responds, 'It's really cool. If you put your ear up against it, you can smell the ocean.'

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Anymore I see more girls, or women it seem with tattoos, and piercings than not.....I just don't think girls and sailor tattoos and piercings are feminine.

You mean those women I see with an anchor tattooed on their forearm and an heart with "Mom" tattooed on the side of their bicep?

I don't think those look attractive on women either.

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
This image is small though I did see the full size one once. Though I don't approve of tats this
menupop.gif
is a work of art.
attachment.php

Hey! I posted this one as a thread and it got sent to the locker room or adult forums!!!!

cfu0131l.jpg

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
So the latest trend in tattoos is... Eyeball Tats! Hurry out and get one boys-n-girls. And remember, they're permanent!

Link

eyeballs.jpg

eyeballs-07.jpg
eyeballs-06.jpg