• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Survived a Justice Dept Audit

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
We received a certified letter today from the EEOC USA Dept of justice. Seldom does a certified letter bring welcome news, but this one did.

After 6 months if investigation, thousands of pages of documents and hundreds of costly man hours for providing them, we received the results today.

They found no evidence of racial bias in our company. There was nothing to find. Disney had done a labor practices audit two years ago and we passed with flying colours. But the DOJ, Obama's DOJ was on our case. And this former employee's husband is a well connected Union big shot. We are a non union plant.

My advice to all who might employ people,,,; Keep detailed records, on hard copy, and be careful how you terminate anyone in the protected groups. They are more equal than everyone else.:whistling:

The stress this has put on our lives for the last six months has been intense. And we couldn't talk about it to anyone in public. The news was the best birthday present I could have received. I'm 70 years old today and after this stress, I likely look every bit of it.

Tonite, my wife and I, sleep soundly for the first time in a long while.:dancing:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Yup, congrats and I already wished you a happy birthday on another thread. :yum:

70? Hell, I ain't even that old yet!! :yum:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
What a relief, franc!! I'm closing in on the big seven oh myself in the very near future.
Mike

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Franc.
Do you know how they figured no racial bias? I mean do you keep track of all who applied for a job and their racial info? I'm not even sure you can ask that or note that on the application.
Just curious.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats on being told you did nothing wrong.

I've had experience with the EEOC audits too. They presume you guilty from the start and innocence must be proven. Exactly the opposite of JUSTICE.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats Franc.
Do you know how they figured no racial bias? I mean do you keep track of all who applied for a job and their racial info? I'm not even sure you can ask that or note that on the application.
Just curious.

We passed because we are not racist. in fact the opposite.
We do not do government contracts because they demand we keep racial profiling account of whom we hire. So no, we do not keep a record of it.

Nor do we not age or sex. We hire anybody who agrees tour simple contract, come to work and do the job as we described and get paid. We promise to provide the work and that the check will cash.

We provide a clean temperature controlled working environment with scheduled breaks every two hours.

No, they went through thousands of documents regarding hire and fire, did multiple interviews with employees past and present. I think they even talked to some of our clients. Clearly their hat was set to find "something."

Despite a six month investigation, which they had extended for two months so they could dig deeper, they found the same conclusions to which the Disney investigators came. No racial, gender or age bias, nor hostile environment of such, exists at our company.

Our employees are treated like family. In fact I have relatives I do not treat as well. I believe this was an attempt to use race, with an abuse our civil rights laws, to create a windfall retirement fund.

There simply was no there, there. And it wasted for my my company, and also the Taxpayers, a lot of needless work, time and money.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Congrats on being told you did nothing wrong.

I've had experience with the EEOC audits too. They presume you guilty from the start and innocence must be proven. Exactly the opposite of JUSTICE.

Yes. The regulatory bureaucrats seem to have been given the same authority as the IRS. One is guilty unless they can prove innocence.

So, just like the IRS one must keep hard copies of everything to prove compliance with the law. We are a far cry from what the Founders envisioned with Innocence being assumed until and unless proven otherwise. Unique to the USA, almost all of the rest of the world presumes justice is achieved when you prove innocence. And that is how it will be done when the World Order Initiative comes to fruition in the USA.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Give Mr. Sessions time to fix some things. Maybe fix a lot of things, but never will everything get fixed. The swamp will never be fully drained. No way the drain plug is located at the extreme lowest point.

After 16 years of those two major league globalists Bush and ObuttHole it is a wonder we have anything left at all to call our own.

Maybe Trump can fix things, maybe he can't but I put my money on him so we shall see.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Give Mr. Sessions time to fix some things. Maybe fix a lot of things, but never will everything get fixed. The swamp will never be fully drained. No way the drain plug is located at the extreme lowest point.

After 16 years of those two major league globalists Bush and ObuttHole it is a wonder we have anything left at all to call our own.

Maybe Trump can fix things, maybe he can't but I put my money on him so we shall see.

You may be more right than you know. Two weeks ago we received an additional letter of "continuation" for 60 days.

Sessions gets approved and within a week we get a new letter of compliance.

Coincidence?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
You may be more right than you know. Two weeks ago we received an additional letter of "continuation" for 60 days.

Sessions gets approved and within a week we get a new letter of compliance.

Coincidence?

Coincidence? I suspect not. That new letter never arrives with that schizo, paranoid wack job Hillary in the WH.

As my father used to say, I may not always be right, but I am never wrong. :yum:

No question whatsoever that now that the right people are in DC our government is moving back to the people. How much it moves back remains to be seen. That is one of the greatest crimes of the left. The intolerant liberty stealing marxist-leninists that they are. That agenda the last 8 years has been extrodinarily cruel in every respect to tear down all that we as a country has worked generation to build up and foster, yet it is all Putin's fault. :whistling:

Keep the Faith.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
A belated birthday present for you Franc. Maybe Sessions will finally put obama and some of his cronies that abused U.S. citizens in jail where they belong.

https://libertywritersnews.com/2017...s-ago-is-going-make-obama-hide-under-a-table/

I doubt we will see the Obama's in prison. But, perhaps Sharpton and THE Clintons will be appearing, with top billing, in a court near you soon.

You cannot live with a growing cancer, even if it is unseen. You never know when it will break out again. Cut it out, to the root. Or we will heart from those shrill voices again.

I complain about an illegal Alien standing at my door looking for work. "Why," I ask out loud, "1,000 miles from the border, is he even there?" I get called a racist Latina-phobe and receive a letter from the DOJ.

What has happened to our country?

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Amazing. You hire somebody, give them a chance, probably multiple chances, spent hours counseling, documenting the meetings, they don't get it, and then they turn dirty rotten rat fink on you.
Stabs you in the heart. And then twists the blade. I get it.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined if for me.

Glad it turned out well for you. If I was near you is be coming over with a bottle of scotch and a couple of Cubans to celebrate.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I doubt we will see the Obama's in prison. But, perhaps Sharpton and THE Clintons will be appearing, with top billing, in a court near you soon.

You cannot live with a growing cancer, even if it is unseen. You never know when it will break out again. Cut it out, to the root. Or we will heart from those shrill voices again.

I complain about an illegal Alien standing at my door looking for work. "Why," I ask out loud, "1,000 miles from the border, is he even there?" I get called a racist Latina-phobe and receive a letter from the DOJ.

What has happened to our country?

This is what happens when the liberals are in charge. Today, Jeff Sessions fired 46 liberal attorneys that were appointed by Obama infesting the DOJ. I would say chances are very good more then one of them was associated with your case at one time or another. Now they are history and will be replaced by more sensible people. Time will tell if they are sensible enough.

In the meantime, 46 liberal assholes are fired and looking for another job. The previous batch was smart enough to quit as soon as Trump took over. This batch, not so much which tells you they are most likely shitty lawyers.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Amazing. You hire somebody, give them a chance, probably multiple chances, spent hours counseling, documenting the meetings, they don't get it, and then they turn dirty rotten rat fink on you.
Stabs you in the heart. And then twists the blade. I get it.
I used to be a people person, but people ruined if for me.

Glad it turned out well for you. If I was near you is be coming over with a bottle of scotch and a couple of Cubans to celebrate.

I like Cubans.

They are fun people and their women are hot.