• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

HELP one of my students

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
One of my students needs to get results from a quick survey for a high school econ class.

It should take less than 90 seconds to complete. You do NOT have to leave an email or any personal info.

LINK => http://tinyurl.com/escaperoom1

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Easy survey on escape room.
My work / office group did an escape room adventure a year ago. Interesting. Had a good time. We found the majority of the clues and did find our way out. We had up to an hour and we got out in 56 minutes. Cut it close for sure. They had a lot of misdirection clues much like one might find in real life.
Until our outing I had never heard of escape rooms.

Bamby

Very poorly written survey written with very vague questions that I found at least impossible to honestly answer to.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Very poorly written survey written with very vague questions that I found at least impossible to honestly answer to.

I agree ... but did you try to answer?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My wife and kids have gone to a couple of those places if we're talking about the same thing. My answers were based on their experiences and the cost/duration were greater than the survey's highest values.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My wife and kids have gone to a couple of those places if we're talking about the same thing. My answers were based on their experiences and the cost/duration were greater than the survey's highest values.

I've never been to one. We got a gift certificate to go to one that is fairly local. Its for 4 people.

I need to find some friends I can tolerate being locked in a room with :unsure:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've never been to one. We got a gift certificate to go to one that is fairly local. Its for 4 people.
If the place you're going is half-way decent, you should enjoy yourself. When the wife/kids went, they said they had a blast every time.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
First I had heard too. My first thought was a room for liberals to get away from reality. :yum:

My thoughts exactly. I didn't answer the survey because I have no idea what they're talking about. My initial thought was that there was no way in hell that I'm going to pay anything to be enclosed in a room with a bunch of liberals. Sorry Bob.

Bamby

My thoughts exactly. I didn't answer the survey because I have no idea what they're talking about. My initial thought was that there was no way in hell that I'm going to pay anything to be enclosed in a room with a bunch of liberals. Sorry Bob.

But their just hast to be someone other than a liberal in the group otherwise nobody would fond their way out...:yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
For us the business sat us down prior to going into the space and read us the scenario we were trying to solve. Gave us a purpose. (how did a patient, suspected spy, escape from the doctors office?) Then we went into a simulated house, multiple rooms, a doctors office and living quarters.
More than 5 people would be tough to work as a team, which was a partial goal for our outing; team building.
Rating the experience on a 1 to 10 scale, I would give it a 4. No need to ever do it again. The business does keep updating scenarios so groups can come back. But still, I'd rather watch grass grow.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I think it'd be much more entertaining to put 20 liberals in a round room and tell them they have 10 seconds to find the corner or Donald Trump becomes President. Lmao