• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lawn tractor.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I picked up an old lawn tractor this weekend. It was my grampas then my brother had it. He moved recently and no longer had use for it. Rather than sell it I offered to take it. Normally my lawn only takes maybe 30 minutes to do the front and back. But until today I only had a man gate access to the backyard. I got to looking at a section of fence between the deck and garage. It apparently had hinges on the deck side already but was nailed to the post by the man gate. I cleaned up some wood piled there and popped the nails out. Now I have a 12 ft opening to access the backyard. So that tractor will see some use. (unless I pull a "doc" and light my arse on fire with the thing.

It's a 13.5hp briggs and Stratton engine on a craftsman frame

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, whatever you do .... don't pull a "Doc". :yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Forgot the most important part. Pictures. Lol
2876cc46b03ef96e914b7f4d34d68f1a.jpg
4d24f5f47629ab1188e9de73b1ce0c8a.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Here's the fence opening. This gives me way more access to the backyard. We had originally intended to have the backyard as a completely fenced in area for the kids and dogs to run but quickly realized that two little mutts can get through the smallest of opening. So it's just easier to have them chained outside.
405a227b898de226cd2172fc503695da.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
They usually only go out long enough to do their business then want back in. The wireless fence wouldn't work at camp.