• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Trac Electrical Diagrams, etc

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've been playing around with my headlamps and figured that someone else might need to have access to the wiring diagrams and parts identifcaton information.

Attachments

• ST4 Wiring Diagram.pdf
    102.9 KB · Views: 295
  • ST4 Electrical Sys Pg1.pdf
    131.8 KB · Views: 284
  • ST4 Electical Sys Parts Pg2.pdf
    42.7 KB · Views: 235

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is some more information that some may find helpful.

Attachments

• ST4 Fuse Panel .pdf
    68.7 KB · Views: 264

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here are the best two Snow Trac ST4 electrical diagrams for simple minds like mine. I'm capable of basic electrical work, but don't have enough experience to know all the symbols used on the diagrams. I would presume the other models were wired in nearly identical fashion.

The first file I've attached shows a simple exploded view of the wiring that is very easy to understand.

The second file attached actually shows the wire colors used, which makes things easy (as long as you use the same colors when you rewire your Snow Trac).

Attachments

• ST4 Exploded Electrical 1.pdf
    309.6 KB · Views: 223
  • ST4 wire color diagram.pdf
    363.1 KB · Views: 319