• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kasich votes for McCain instead of Trump

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, McCain.
:smileywac

John Kasich has made good on his vow not to vote for Donald Trump.

The Ohio governor voted today by absentee ballot, writing in the name of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) instead of the Republican presidential nominee.

Kasich voted for the GOP candidates in other contests, according to his spokesman Chris Schrimpf.

The former Republican presidential candidate made his intentions known earlier this month, following the release of a 2005 tape containing audio of Trump making obscene comments about women.

"Donald Trump is a man I cannot and should not support," Kasich said in a statement, noting that the tape was the last straw in a long list of "words and actions" he did not support.

"I will not vote for a nominee who has behaved in a manner that reflects so poorly on our country," the governor pledged. "Our country deserves better."

McCain is not among the write-in candidates certified in the Buckeye State, making Kasich's vote entirely symbolic.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kasich-votes-for-mccain-instead-of-trump/ar-AAjEZq0
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...1/john-kasich-voted-for-john-mccain/93093370/
Stupid move there, Gov... thanks! :hammer:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I think Kasich should go join the dem party. His mind is small enough to fit right in.
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Kasich can go f**k himself. Piece of shit establishment GOPe in the same mold as Ratty Ryan, Boehner, McConnell and rest of that ilk. All they do is kiss ass to the liberal DummoRats instead of standing up for the people of this country and doing what is right. Kasich supports NAFTA and TPP and the outsourcing of all our jobs to China or wherever. F**k Him!!!

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
For a person who is in government to cast a vote, publicly, for a candidate that is not running makes no sense to me. It he hates Trump that bad, throw your vote away on Gary Johnson, at lease he is running.

Oh! I forgot - "The party over everything, including the people."

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
For a person who is in government to cast a vote, publicly, for a candidate that is not running makes no sense to me. It he hates Trump that bad, throw your vote away on Gary Johnson, at lease he is running.

Oh! I forgot - "The party over everything, including the people."

I am moving on as I always do because Trump is draining the swamp and Kasich is one of biggest blood sucking parasites that reside in that swamp.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
.. and to think at one point I was excited at the thought of him running for POTUS. :doh:
Only thing good about Kasich is that he's not Strickland LOL

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kasich can go f**k himself. Piece of shit establishment GOPe in the same mold as Ratty Ryan, Boehner, McConnell and rest of that ilk. All they do is kiss ass to the liberal DummoRats instead of standing up for the people of this country and doing what is right. Kasich supports NAFTA and TPP and the outsourcing of all our jobs to China or wherever. F**k Him!!!

According to Limbaugh, and I haven't checked further, Kasich also signed the now ignored pledge to support the party nominee.

Another reason to vote out the whole lot of them.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a question about the FBI.
isn't that under control by the president ? or does he just appoint people to it?

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
According to Limbaugh, and I haven't checked further, Kasich also signed the now ignored pledge to support the party nominee.

Another reason to vote out the whole lot of them.

Yup, his word means nothing. He does not care. Says all I need to know about the "man's" character or shall I say lack of it.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I voted for McCain for Senator.
Even though he wouldn't support Trump (I didn't vote for McCain in the primaries). He his better than "Boots" Kirkpatrick. If you had seen her ridiculous commercials you would know why I call her "Boots."
Boots is such a Obama suck up it's not even funny. She loves her Obamacare.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

At one time there was hope for Kasich ...but taking money from George Soros to stay in the primary longer and then not supporting Trump after he signed a pledge to do so .. Kasich is a LOSER in my book. No hope, no future for him in politics.