• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Got the brochures from travel agent for cruise...

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
And I'm not sure if I should have used the discount travel service for our family cruise. But, with 5 kids, it's darn expensive to book two suites with a balcony each that connect! I'm tellin' ya! Anyway, here is the full color picture of the newest Princess cruise ship we are confirmed to cruise on in January. Do you guys think I may have gone too cheap? :eek:

Attachments

• Cruise Ship.jpg
    Cruise Ship.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 156

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo you're gonna spoil them. You can be sure they'll talk about this trip for years!! :D

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't think the captain is certified for a big block. :eek:

I'm excited about the hot tub on the upper deck that is open 24 hours a day though!

elsmitro

floppy member
One of my boys is a river rat (loves crew) and would love this monstrosity. I’m going to have to show him that pic.
olympic-rowing.gif