• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Who are the India 3,000???

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
So the POTUS is headed to India and has booked the entire Taj Mahal for his entourage of 3,000 of his closest friends and neighbors. I have to wonder just WHO are these 3,000 people, and WTF do they ALL need to go to India for on this particular trip? If I was a conspiracy theorist, I would say that he's beating feet out of town before something big comes down, and he's taking his nerve center with him so nobody is around when the SHTF. But since I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I believe he knew he was going to get his ass handed to him in the election, and is taking all the losers on a trip to lick their wounds at OUR EXPENSE. Much like Michelle and her entourage and the trip to Spain, just to stick it in our faces.

Anyone know who these 3,000 people are and what they are going to do besides buying souvenirs?

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
maybe he is going over there because they are having a sale on asses. He just lost his!!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
...or to finally meet "Suzie" and "Billy" from Microsoft Tech Support.:yum::yum::yum:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
What I don't understand is where the $200,000,000 per day comes from? $66,666.66 per person per day?

It would be nice to find some proof of all the "facts" stated.

I hate this MF O-b, but I smell a fish in the reporting of the event.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
What I don't understand is where the $200,000,000 per day comes from? $66,666.66 per person per day?

It would be nice to find some proof of all the "facts" stated.

I hate this MF O-b, but I smell a fish in the reporting of the event.
I did the same math. They have booked around 800 rooms including the 540 room Taj in toto. 50 or so jets to fly the entourage and its equipment. Low rack rate at the Taj appears to be $200/day or so. A ship or two patrolling off the coast as the hotel is on the coast. Still leaves room for a lot of caviar, kobe, and lobster. 200 million/day is 2 billion for the 10 days. Yet I have seen no news disputing the number. Neither can I find a guest list.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
200 million/day is 2 billion for the 10 days. Yet I have seen no news disputing the number. Neither can I find a guest list.

Me neither. It may include the whole press corps that's tagging along and I don't know if "we the people" will be responsible for their bill. It sure would be interesting to find out though.

Just had a thought. Maybe the cost includes a separate plane for the teleprompters. :yum:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
OK, this is dishonest reporting. I am NOT sticking up for O. I am attacking reporters. If these are reporters from the conservative side, shame on them. If liberal, I understand, because that's what they do - twist facts and add their own.

Counting warships in the area is simply wrong. They need to be somewhere; they were not pulled out of mothballs or built just for this purpose. ANY exercise is a good one for them. All costs of any military presence should not be included.

It is not logical nor honest.

In fact, I am glad we are throwing our weight around like this. We should do it more often, 'cept no O presence. Just steam in and beat our chest. Make a bunch of noise with afterburners and maybe a few sonic booms. Bring reality to some of this countries that think they could defeat us.

But somehow equating a military exercise is a cost of O being there is BS. The fleet(s) would still be operating somewhere.