• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

MRE's and c rats

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was cleaning out the neighbors home and found 2 cases of MRe and one case of C rats. the Vietnam c rats are headed to the landfill tomorrow.
I almost forgot about c rats.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
the two boxes I opened it was missing. they looked like they were never opened.
the small can of jam was leaking on the couple I opened
DSC00058.jpg

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
watch the mre's they can go bad to especially if they have ever been frozen if the inner bags are blown up like a balloon get rid of them.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I'd throw the whole lot in the landfill. Years ago I got Salmonella from a Tuna sub and I thought I was going to die a horrible death. Not worth taking a chance. Heave it.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
mre stands for meals rejected by Ethiopians, and that was when they were starving

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd send them to the local high school so the kids can see what food is eaten by 19yo soldiers who are defending the rights of snot nosed kids.