• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Another social construct

Aboriginie

Hey all, new in town, wanted to say hi, I'm an aquarian carnivore, post graduate degree in international development. Love television and bike rides. Hate the outdoors but love fresh air. I surf and ski, play sports well and like to win.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the forums.:biggrin:

Lots of nice folks here. I hope you enjoy your stay. So many topics to choose from to. I came here originally for the snow cat forum, and found it to be a nice place to find, full of information and opinions..

I have even had the pleasure of meeting several forum members personally. I hope to meet some more of them. We now have a snow cat gathering in two places, geographically, soon to be three that gives us the opportunity to meet and greet.

Any ho... I'm sure others will chime in with a welcome for you as well. :smile:

Regards, Kirk