• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker needed; wedding winter 2020 Montana

tharris90

Hello all! New to this forum, and to snow cats. I am reaching out to the community looking for a Classic Tucker for rent in the Montana area, specifically Big sky, Bozeman. I am a fan of the old tuckers and Id like to have one for a processional get away vehicle at my wedding. The misses likes the idea and signed off on it, but it's coming up short. We are planning on mid march 2020 somewhere near Big Sky resort. It would only be needed for a day and I could operate it my self or have you, whatever feels comfortable. We are hopeful to find something before to long and for a reasonable fee, we arent made of money at all and modern weddings seem to be extremely expensive as we are finding out (who knew). Please PM me if you have a lead or are able to off one up, anything is appreciated, no specific model just a running example possible around 70's era but not a big deal. Thank you!!!

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
That’s easy! Elope and use the money you were going to spend on the wedding and buy a tucker. Or buy it before the wedding and see if it’s really meant to be.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
have you checked with the ski resorts? they may like the advertisements.