• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Pollen

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Anyone else noticing an extreme amount of pollen this year? The trees have been budding for two weeks up here. Everything is coated in pollen. I washed the truck yesterday. This morning it was yellow with pollen. Our deck is covered in it. It's normally brown. Right now, it's yellow.
a72d81f0eb5854c93f14e188d102bce6.jpg

Canadian eh!!!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
We had a good pollen run a few weeks back. Every car I own was yellow.
rain took most of it away.
The last two days our Walnut trees have been dropping their male flowers. 6" long and the front porch was deep in them. I swept it off and literally fill my wheel barrow with the stuff.

I personally suffer when pollen or mold counts are up. Sad because my favorite hobby is my gardens. 24 hour Claritin gels seem to help. So does frequent hot showers.