• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's with the autolinks?

Bannedjoe

I type a word like car or truck or something in a post, and it turns into a link that leads to something like boots?

I've belonged to many forums, but have never seen this before.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's vigilink. They pay me 35 dollars or so every other month. I'd like to find a better option as they used to pay a little more, but it's all tied to how much traffic we generate.

Bannedjoe

It's vigilink. They pay me 35 dollars or so every other month. I'd like to find a better option as they used to pay a little more, but it's all tied to how much traffic we generate.

Well hell, if it makes you money.:ThumbsUp:

I'm just concerned if I do use a word as a link, it might get overlooked.
Maybe I'll just bold it or something.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
That doesn't happen to me. I have an ad blocker called Ghostery on a Mac computer.

Dude111

Banned
I have always noticed if ya disable scripts you dont see that autolinking stuff..... (I usually have scripts disabled)