• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WANTED TO BUY SNOW-CATS

snotrans

Wanted to buy :Tucker , Bombardier , LMC ,Pisten Bully, Snow-cats, Top prices paid for late model ready to work over snow vehicles for export to our Communication Industry Customers. Contact Bill Guthrie 208-549-2501 or www,snotrans@msn.com Will consider all other machines if reconditioning and freight cost are feasible. Thank you Bill

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Wanted to buy :Tucker , Bombardier , LMC ,Pisten Bully, Snow-cats, Top prices paid for late model ready to work over snow vehicles for export to our Communication Industry Customers. Contact Bill Guthrie 208-549-2501 or www,snotrans@msn.com Will consider all other machines if reconditioning and freight cost are feasible. Thank you Bill

Gee Bill ... I did not see a Kristi snowcat at the top of your list . I guess you overlooked us .

Go ahead and find a "Fat Cat" hollywood type that just has to have a one of a kind Kristi KT7 at any price and i'll gladly pay the commission to you .:mrgreen: