• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Krusty for sale on KSL

utahwilson

Attachments

• 16834415.JPG
    16834415.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 418

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is the ad for it:
$5,200.00

Snowcat Kristi KT-3
Taylorsville, UT 84118 - Jan 3, 2010
5 passenger snow cat, air cooled 4 cyl motor. I believe it has 8 speed manual trans (2 reverse 6 forward,)roof rack, tracks are in good condition, unit runs needs minor work. Cat is 8ft wide x 14ft long, weight is approx 2,200 LBS.​

It looks to be in great condition. I'd love to buy it if it was closer to me.

Attachments

• 16834415.JPG.jpeg
    16834415.JPG.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 371
  • 16834417.JPG.jpeg
    16834417.JPG.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 371
  • 16834418.JPG.jpeg
    16834418.JPG.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 376
  • 16834420.JPG.jpeg
    16834420.JPG.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 377

utahwilson

More than welcome to store it at our house in Salt Lake until you can arrange transportation heading east. I can lock it up in the shop out back.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The pictures are dated from 5 years ago almost, current would be better, I looked better five years ago also . :wink:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I've seen that rig someplace before ???? My head is so clogged up with a cold I can't remember where . Gimme a minute to think ....

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Anybody live close enough to grab some current pictures ? Thats a really fair price if it still looks the same .Can someone get a serial number . I think I know who owned that . I am going through my files now .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I wish! lol

You kidding me? Once he eyeballs this thing, he'll go nuts!:smile:

I want to say this fella owned a couple of them . One was a parts rig . I can't remember his name but I think it was in this area . I had talked to him years ago about spocketts because he had a extra pair . Oh well so much for remembering as you get older ......

Maybe Paul ???? ..........something like that:unsure:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I just talked to Bob on the phone. He's on the road heading toward Roswell.
He said he thinks he knows about this one..:shifty:

tomelroy

i looked at it today...if it would have looked half as good as the pics i would have bought it...got it running on starter fluid, would not stay running, paint is bad, logging chaing holding rear rusted hydraulic in place, it needs a lot of work. Did not get any current pics. Did they all have hickory grousers?

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
.... i would have bought it...

Blasphemy!

Hey pickins may be slim on the Vintage Thiokols but... to... to... slum it? :yum:

You're a Thiokol Man! :flowers:

I guess she could have been a mistress. :whistling: Or maybe you were on your way to a Thiokol purchase and happend upon this Krusty in passing... a mere chance... a 'one-off'.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Blasphemy!

Hey pickins may be slim on the Vintage Thiokols but... to... to... slum it? :yum:

You're a Thiokol Man! :flowers:

I guess she could have been a mistress. :whistling: Or maybe you were on your way to a Thiokol purchase and happend upon this Krusty in passing... a mere chance... a 'one-off'.
i still think too much beer helps white guys dance and gets kristies picked up

tomelroy

one other thing....the starter was having a hard time engaging. it would on about every fifth try or so...

Mainer...i had never seen a Kristi before, had no idea what components they had...i mean if it had an oc-15 it would have been mine...it did have a few parts in common with Thiokols...the light on the dash, and the tach looked very familiar....

And yes, i did see 5 sprytes, 2 imps and a 2100 on that cat case....but most importantly, ran into a guy with some leads on 4t/600's....

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
And yes, i did see 5 sprytes, 2 imps and a 2100 on that cat case....but most importantly, ran into a guy with some leads on 4t/600's....

exactly...most importantly... the filet mignon.

buy all the 4T's/6's and of course if there are any unwanted units I'll buy them from you at a hefty markup .... of course most people eat their full filet given it usually arrives in such small portions... but 'just in case' you've filled up on the bread (ie, Krusties), before your filet arrives. :doh: