• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTT: need Snow Trac boggie Wheels, have Tires to trade

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have extra small boggie tires and inner tubes, but I'd like a couple extra small wheels.

If anyone wants to trade 1 or 2 of their extra small wheels, I can ship you 1 or 2 small tires (not new, but good condition) in an even exchange.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
how many do you want i think i have a few pnumatic al ready off the vehichle i don't want to part with my solid tires and want to keep a few rims around as i have had one fail but i could spare a few

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd like 2 of the small wheels.
ok pm me a mailing address i think i can fit them in to a usps flat rate box they will be compleate with bearings and axles not worth breaking down but i cant promis good bearings and i suppose you can just owe me might need something later on i wont need tires since mine are all solid.