• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

what are you drinking tonight?

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
a long awaited take off of the whats for dinner tonight? thread.
Natty Light for me right now in my Duff Beer can coozie. but after this is gone i think i will have me Wild Turkey 101 and Pepsi.

folks?

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Whatever that champagne they gave us on the cruise that we didn't drink. I packed it in my bags and it made it home. I'll have to see if I can say the entire alphabet on one burp. Can you do that??

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Citadel martini, very up, very dry, now

15 year old scotch and a Ghurka cigar later

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Lady Bligh spiced rum & Diet Pepsi...when I get back from the range.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Nothing yet but I have a few beer sitting on ice waiting for me back at the camper when I finally get to settle down. In the process of stage 1 of moving. (stage 1 is moving from this house to my rental house across the back lane. stage 2 is loading it all up in a moving truck in august and heading to saskatchewan) I know, I know!!! Pain in the a$$ moving twice but that's the way it worked out. Good news is that I may have sold the rental house today. I'll know next week. Yup! I think a beer or two is in order tonight.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:biggrin:

Attachments

• possbglas20tlp.jpg
    possbglas20tlp.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 219

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
What in the hell do you think I am drinking ? Same thing as last night and every night .:doh::unsure::clap::w00t2::smile:

Attachments

• rum.jpg
    rum.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 220

mak2

Tonight I am drinking Miller lite. I have not ate much and rode my bicycle about 40 miles today. I am getting a buzz.

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Just got in from a looongday of installing hvac..oil fired that we took out yesterday,,got pizza and beer delivered to the house..guess its Busch Lite..tonight..can't complain..it was delivered..:whistling:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
damn sawyer passed out early :yum::yum::yum: and i shall as well. gotta work in the AM and i still need a shower. catch you folks next day of the calander year :yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Pickle Ginger, how are you? :yum::yum::yum: come on into tsaw and rusty's thread. im gonna be posting good stuff all night, my dear

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll be there later, I am eating dinner, then I'm going out to the farm and ride the horses for a while with Roxie.