• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ebay xpost

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
must have had a bad batch of grousers in 70-74' for the grousers to wear down that far in a 100 hours of operation.

that hour meter might have a 100 hours on it, but those side hill tabs are showing a solid 104 hours.......

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
one in the neighborhood has a broken frame from the blade on front. that looks like a good crew hauler just know it limits. they must have used a truck to haul it.

Taxrulz

I talked to Jim about the Union Pacific Spryte. It is listed as 100 hours, but it appears to be not as clean as advertised.

The cat is currently at a cabin in Wyoming, but he did get me some good pictures. Unfortunately the details show this isn't the premium just-rolled off the factory floor they advertise.

While I'm a newbie, it looks like this will take a fair bit of work to get it back to good shape--there appear to be some cracks in the tracks although I don't know how bad the damage is. There appears to be a rollover cage inside the cab.

I have about 20 pictures of details, PM if interested.

Attachments

• front1.jpg
    front1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 242
  • tires3.jpg
    tires3.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_9256.jpg
    IMG_9256.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_9266.jpg
    IMG_9266.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 244
  • engine 1.jpg
    engine 1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 238
  • door2.jpg
    door2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 243

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
been repainted and fyi, UP the railroad, they are very hard on equipment.

buyer beware of this one...and makes the WarrenBuffetJr1 thiokol look like a super bargain

alryA

No idea' that they are asking $$ for it.... nonetheless, if you buy it thinking its a 1972 (no idea its age) then you might get, what you expect. 100 hours or not.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ill say it again

hour meters are about the most ridiculous measure of machine condition there is.

Those grousers are worn down more that 100 hours work.

Well before anyone lights me up,

Unless the grousers operated 100 hours against a file,,,,,,