• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Why??

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I do sit here and wonder why, on a Friday night I'm near my PC and can/do post.
I can't seem to get away from the computer for work reasons but also wonder why there's so many active members on a weekend night. Absolutely no harm intended.
A quick look through the member list shows that many of us are getting up there in the years. Did anyone expect (5, 10, 30 years ago) that we would be spending our time conversing on the internet?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
bczoom said:
Did anyone expect (5, 10, 30 years ago) that we would be spending our time conversing on the internet?

Uh, excuse me, but that extrodinary and forward thinking visionary named Al Gore must have thought that . . . after all he said he invented the internet :whistle:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
10 - 30 years ago I had better things to occupy my evenings with. As I used to say..... "what I used to do all night, now takes me all night to do". Now all I can do is dream.... Back to typing...... :whistle: