• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Welcome "flying for 2" our first Austrian Snow Trac

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just want to welcome a new member from Austria.

"flying for 2" has a green Snow Trac and some amazing scenery that is making me jealous. Look at the mountains in the background!!!

Werner, I hope you will share the stories behind these photos.

Attachments

• bbg-snow-track 013.jpg
    bbg-snow-track 013.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 182
  • bbg-snow-track 007.jpg
    bbg-snow-track 007.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 182
  • bbg-snow-track 004.jpg
    bbg-snow-track 004.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 183

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Your right Bob, impressive pics. Welcome Werner!!!!!

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Is the tree an optional factory extra or a personal modification? :D

Tommo

SUPER Site Supporter
:tiphat: From a new comer myself, I'd like to welcome Werner to the world of Snow tracs, and all under one roof. :eek: I must say you certainly have the right environment for snow trac work! Great mountain range uh!!

I've now got my photos of my Trac, so will forward them as soon as possible!

:17875: Later

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mith said:
Is the tree an optional factory extra or a personal modification? :D

You guys in England are crazy, that is an all natural automotive "Air Freshener." Its a little larger than we use here in the US, but that is the simple answer. Perhaps in England you guys use something different? Here in the USA we have a synthetic version, pictured below. :whistle:

Attachments

• thetree.gif
    thetree.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 186

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Bob, what are you cheap or something? We only use Chanel no5 in our cars, you just cant accept anything less :nono1:

Maybe Werner got it for Christmas, the Snow-trac would fit under the tree so just bung the tree in the back and jobs a goodun :D
Either that or he left the brake off and it rolled down the hill into a tree :eek:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK back to serious stuff again!

Here is one more picture from Austria. Werner is apparently looking for a new Variator Belt to control his steering. Perhaps we can help him out.

Attachments

• bbg-snow-track 006.jpg
    bbg-snow-track 006.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 177

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Bob,
I just tried to look him up in the members list and he is not listed "Flying for 2" Is there another name he may be under?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sometimes a new members does not appear on the Member List for several hours to a day after they register. Look down to the bottom of one of the main screens and you will see a welcome to our newest member and it will have "flying for 2" listed.

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome "flying for 2" wish we had some snow here - Wales, just rain! I drove my snowtrac for the first time yesterday, not far, just to park it temporarily in my barn. What an experience - looking forward to driving it properly. It was only on mud and hardcore so roll on some snow!! It has just over 700 miles on the clock so it hasn't done a lot, but needs a lot of attention. I had to put a polythene bag on the seat, so it requires a bit of work to stop the rain coming in! My dog was not impressed and declined the invitation to accompany me on my 'journey'.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here are two more photos I just got showing the scenery in Austria!

WOW!

Attachments

• bbg-snow-track 001.jpg
    bbg-snow-track 001.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 168
  • bbg-snow-track 003.jpg
    bbg-snow-track 003.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 166

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey !!! Welcome to the sandbox!!!

I am the guy who owns the Kristi Snowcat that Bogus Bob , Mouse Ear Mike , and Toe Jam Tomma are jealous of . Since they break down in their "Snow Tracs" often ,they need to take their anger out on someone . I am that someone !
I know it is all in fun as they really need me to save their sorry arses( english for Ass) when they break down . Enjoy the site . We Do !!!!
Big Al