• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My new tag. (car license plate)

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• squerly.jpg
    squerly.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 169

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
The original "Squerly" was my 930 Porsche.

BTW, don't bother going to the website, it's been shut down for several years now...

Attachments

• d 007.jpg
    d 007.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 165
  • DSC01762.JPG
    DSC01762.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 170
  • Zeit1.jpg
    Zeit1.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 162

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Ahh, memories... while digging through some pictures I found some of the "Squerly" garage in Pensacola. Or, as some would call it, my man cave. :biggrin:

Attachments

• wpe26.jpg
    wpe26.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 162
  • Squerly_Garage.jpg
    Squerly_Garage.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 147
  • SG.jpg
    SG.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 164

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I like the car museum/man cave combination. A have a neighbor who converted his "2-car deep" double garage into a man cave with a thatched roof Tiki bar, very similar to yours at the back end. Cable TV, nice seating, heat in the cooler months, beer cooler, microwave, etc. Did you have a waitress to serve you and your friends, or were left on your own? It would be fun to rent the Budweiser Girls for a man cave party. As a mater of fact, I think we should be able to rent women for any occasion.:brows:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Very Nice!!!! :tiphat:

Jev, you can ..... all it takes is money. :bonk: