• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

dirtybernie seeking help

dirtybernie

Dear Abby

My wife and i have been seperated for 6 months and she has come up pregnant after washing my underware and insists the baby is mine even though i bought the best of bleach (chlorox) she wants child support and i,m not sure whats a fair ammount.

thanks for any help

Bernie

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What ever you decide, spend it on a lawyer first ................ :yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dear Bernie,
That'll teach you. Quit wearing underwear dude!!

kensfarm

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Dear Bernie.. if your Avatar is a picture of your wife.. then yes.. the child isn't yours.. if it's of your new girlfriend.. you have no reason to complain or ask for advice.. lucky bastard.

jakki

Dear Dirty,

If your wife is still washing your underwear, you should reconsider the separation....there's still a lotta dedication there...If you don't want any more children, buy her a washer.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
dirtybernie said:
Dear Abby

My wife and i have been seperated for 6 months and she has come up pregnant after washing my underware and insists the baby is mine even though i bought the best of bleach (chlorox) she wants child support and i,m not sure whats a fair ammount.

thanks for any help

Bernie
Dear Bernie,

My sister Ann is a little sluttier than I am so I turned your letter over to her.
Below is Ann's reply.

Sincerely,

Abby

Ann said:
Abby,
Thanks for forwarding me such an interesting situation. You did not say how you responded, so let me ask you some questions. If you can provide some further explaination, please forward it.
  1. Why does he have sperm in his undershorts? Has he been playing pocket pool?
  2. What the heck is she doing rubbing his dirty old gross shorts on herself?
Until I hear from you, your puzzled sister,
Ann

JimR

Charter Member
I was going to ask why his shorts were stained. But that is too personal. So Bernie, In the future clean up after you play with it or whatever happened and these accidents will not happen. Obviosely, the wife was smooshing your shorts too close to her ------. Honestly I think she's lying and got knocked up by ????? unless you have been sneaking in late at night.:yankchain: :yankchain: :yankchain: