• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Junkman asks........

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Dear Abby,

I met Cindy at a singles dance. I knew as soon as I looked at her that she was too young for me. I'm 64 and she was 36, 28 years my junior. I really regretted it because we got along so well that evening. She made me feel so comfortable in her presence. Our age difference didn't seem to matter to her as much as it did to me.

Abby, I told her I felt people were staring at us. I said they are probably wondering if I am your father. She thought I was being silly and said if I wanted to see her again she would be honored to go out with me.

Cindy and I have been dating now for three months. I really like her and I think she likes me. Still, everywhere we go, I feel people watching us.

Sometimes they just outright stare. It is very annoying and I know it is because of our age difference that draws these prolonged looks from everyone we meet. I just feel so uncomfortable about this whole thing and wonder if I should continue with the relationship.

Why do people have to be so rude....? It must be the age thing.

Sincerely,

Junk....

P.S. I have included a picture of Cindy

Attachments

• abby.jpg
    abby.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 376

jakki

Junkman said:
Dear Abby,

I met Cindy at a singles dance. I knew as soon as I looked at her that she was too young for me. I'm 64 and she was 36, 28 years my junior. I really regretted it because we got along so well that evening. She made me feel so comfortable in her presence. Our age difference didn't seem to matter to her as much as it did to me.

Abby, I told her I felt people were staring at us. I said they are probably wondering if I am your father. She thought I was being silly and said if I wanted to see her again she would be honored to go out with me.

Cindy and I have been dating now for three months. I really like her and I think she likes me. Still, everywhere we go, I feel people watching us.

Sometimes they just outright stare. It is very annoying and I know it is because of our age difference that draws these prolonged looks from everyone we meet. I just feel so uncomfortable about this whole thing and wonder if I should continue with the relationship.

Why do people have to be so rude....? It must be the age thing.

Sincerely,

Junk....

P.S. I have included a picture of Cindy

Dear Junk,

Cindy seems like a really nice girl. Although age difference shouldn't matter if you both feel comfortable in the relationship, an easy solution to the stares would be to cover up your "grays". There are a lot of good colouring products in the market for "maturing" males (try Fanciful, or any of the L'Oreal hair products). If that doesn't work, then try implants.....

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
jakki said:
If that doesn't work, then try implants.....
I think she tried the implants, people still stare :5boobs: Or did you mean for Junk to try implants?

BoneheadNW

No wonder she is holding on to the wall!
Junk, I think they are staring at you because you have Big Balls.
Bonehead

kensfarm

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Wow Junk.. you & your new girlfriend will be the only survivors when the cruise ship sinks.. she'll float like a cork. Skip the hair color and go for the Big Ball surgical reduction.. that way you won't have to walk around like a cowboy any more!

ImInnocent

seeing the light

D-oh!!!!!!!!:pat:

Now I can see why...

she's got the most greenest eyes I've ever seen!
BEAUTIFUL GREEN EYES!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Well if for some reason you guys were ever in an auto accident you both would probrably be just fine. Thats just another reason to stay in this relationship.