• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

CAD Strikes yet again !

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Judging by the silence , there is at this very moment a gathering of FF modulators (sic) discussing nixon's impending trip to banned camp yet again .:yum::yum::yum:
Or could it be that Mr. Thcri has tangled his foot in his immobile Velocipede (sp) ?

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
I normally read chainsaw posts without comment because my level of knowledge is so low but this is a different breed of cat. Murph, if you can get Nixon to use a word like velociped. you're getting reps or a rep or whatever we do now.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Judging by the silence , there is at this very moment a gathering of FF modulators (sic) discussing nixon's impending trip to banned camp yet again .:yum::yum::yum:
Or could it be that Mr. Thcri has tangled his foot in his immobile Velocipede (sp) ?

As you were sitting around waiting for your saw to get tweaked I was out riding my bike. Ha Ha. There was no mod discussions here. :hammer::hammer:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I normally read chainsaw posts without comment because my level of knowledge is so low but this is a different breed of cat. Murph, if you can get Nixon to use a word like velocipede. you're getting reps or a rep or whatever we do now.

But , but , I spent hours looking up an alternative word for those that are too imbalanced to actually navigate on a two wheeled vehicle . velocipede sounded better than peckerhead . But then a guy that can't figure out a simple chain saw ,and has to ride a bike that goes nowhere .... pretty hard to find a kind term . Even if He's a modulator ! :yum:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
But , but , I spent hours looking up an alternative word for those that are too imbalanced to actually navigate on a two wheeled vehicle . velocipede sounded better than peckerhead . But then a guy that can't figure out a simple chain saw ,and has to ride a bike that goes nowhere .... pretty hard to find a kind term . Even if He's a modulator ! :yum:

I have no problems figuring out my simple chain saw. :mellow:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
J'reds are pretty neat saws , they are basically a husqvarna with different design tweaks . They and Dolmar/Makita are good machines,. They just don't have a decent dealer network .

Then I'm free to post about mine without hearing about Yours ? :)

I guess I didn't realize this was a dedicated thread for your saw. You mentioned J'reds and all I did was mentioned I had one. I will step out.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I guess I didn't realize this was a dedicated thread for your saw. You mentioned J'reds and all I did was mentioned I had one. I will step out.

Apologies . I took Your posts as Jesting ,and made fun accordingly .. I saw turbo in addition to 2 cycle and thought it was a joke .
I'm now embarrassed ,and will hang my head in shame .Again Apologies .
Is that a satisfactory Mea Culpa ? :yum:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Apologies . I took Your posts as Jesting ,and made fun accordingly .. I saw turbo in addition to 2 cycle and thought it was a joke .
I'm now embarrassed ,and will hang my head in shame .Again Apologies .
Is that a satisfactory Mea Culpa ? :yum:

Turbo and 2 cycle don't exist?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
You win Murph ! I won't post anything on here again . Enjoy your forum .

I guess I thought this forum was to learn. I don't know what I did wrong but I can have all of my posts deleted here. I made a simple reply and you got upset over it. I apologize for that. I in no way intended to upset you.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
To anyone that has read this thread .... I m sorry that your time and intelligence has been wasted . I won't bother to make a wasteful thread like this again .

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Murph (thcri ) .
This is an open apology to You personally ,and the forum in general .
Sorry for taking things so serious ,and out of context . I allowed myself to be overwhelmed by things that have nothing to do with this thread.
Apologies !
Can I still post my boring chainsaw shit if I promise to behave !(more or less ) ?

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter

That tears it then ! I will now be posting snippets from the life and times of Slim Whitman ,and Richard Simmons . I'm sure that it will be informative to some ,as opposed to my meager chainsaw posts.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Seems as if your post was true . Apology ignored ! Oh well

Your apology is not ignored. I logged in here 20 minutes ago and got a phone call and have been on it since. Your apology actually is accepted and thank you. I do feel a lot better.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Your apology is not ignored. I logged in here 20 minutes ago and got a phone call and have been on it since. Your apology actually is accepted and thank you. I do feel a lot better.

Thanks for accepting the apology . I feel better too . You were on the cusp of witnessing the visual horror of this ......
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN780x2ieZM"]Whose Line: Richard Simmons Newsflash - YouTube[/ame]

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I could show you my legs if you wish. Naw

If You are wearing shorts , I'd bet it would look like You were riding a chicken .:yum:
Had to add this >>>>[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG9HNWBU9ms"]Whose Line is it Anyway Richard Simmons - YouTube[/ame]

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I am going to take the pair of you to the woodshed.:hammer: It is almost totally empty and a little teamwork between you two would get it filled up pretty quick.:clap: And if you guys want to dress like Richard Simmons I won't say a word.:yum::yum:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I am going to take the pair of you to the woodshed.:hammer: It is almost totally empty and a little teamwork between you two would get it filled up pretty quick.:clap: And if you guys want to dress like Richard Simmons I won't say a word.:yum::yum:

Gee Bill , it's almost like You think Murph and I hate each other . Our post to each other just got out of hand . It's mostly my blame for that . I just get that way with stationary riding twits at times :yum::yum::yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Gee Bill , it's almost like You think Murph and I hate each other . Our post to each other just got out of hand . It's mostly my blame for that . I just get that way with stationary riding twits at times :yum::yum::yum::yum:
But.... look at all the potholes he is missing sitting still!:yum::yum:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I was wrong. I have a 2050 Turbo. And again a tough little saw. I thought I remembered 48cc. When the Turbo kicks in you can feel it.

Murph , Right wrong or indifferent , this post is why I thought You were jerking My chain . I had no idea that J'red would call a saw "turbo " let alone that it would be believed . In short , a piston ported saw can't be turbo charged .
Sorry for not seeing this before ,and addressing it in an acceptable manner . Hopefully I haven't pissed You off so bad that You will think ill of me in the future .

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
that is what I was trying to ask of you it defiantly has an extra kick to it. it allows itself to drop down some and then you can feel it pick up.

i dont know enough about saws to say anything more than i see? when buying i went for a Stihl and left with this

as for being upset with you it cant happen i am too easy.

Attachments

• turbo 1.JPG
    turbo 1.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 20
  • turbo 2.JPG
    turbo 2.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 20

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Again , apologies . There are just times that I can't resist My inner dumb ass Gene.
Just going on a hunch , Your saw is the equivalent of the Husqvarna 346 XP .
It could be the 46 CC ,or 50 CC variant . I've got the 46 cc version , soon to be tweaked :)

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
:poke:Hopefully this isn't You .:yum:If it is , put a bar and chain on it . That will improve its performance .
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycSjVFhenaI"]Jonsered 2050 turbo - YouTube[/ame]

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
The saw is about 15 years old now. I backed my tractor over it once. Just needed a new kick back brake??? If my wife would clean some of her stuff/junk out of my office I could get to the manual.. I am almost positive it is a 48 though. I had it in my head this saw was built before Husqvarna purchased Jonesrud but this would be an area where I would have no idea but would trust your opinion or knowledge. I use the thing twice a year at most now.