• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bullish on B of A

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I am bullish on B of A (BAC) . Its just under $17 a share . I picked up quite a bit when it was much lower . I see where the 1 year target estimate is for $21 plus . Still lots of room to make some decent bling on this one .

A good friend who is very well contacted agrees . I wish I had followed his advice when he bought at $4 .Its made him a 1/2 million in 10 months .

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Did he sell? If not, he ain't made a dime. When the commercial paper starts showing its ugly head, watch 'em crash.

Hope I am wrong.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Did he sell? If not, he ain't made a dime. When the commercial paper starts showing its ugly head, watch 'em crash.

Hope I am wrong.

He's a pretty smart guy and has a locked in sell order if it drops to a certain point .

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Don't be too complacent on a stop order. We have been lucky for many years - usually a buyer for every seller. If it starts to crash, nobody will buy.

Just sayin'

Not that I am a great trader, but, if I were him, I'd adjust my stop point daily.

I am very nervous about financials stocks.

I don't follow BAC other than what you post and an occasional look-see. What percentage of BAC's "assets" are in commercial and industrial paper?

Maybe I'm all wet on this.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
He works in the bussiness . I'm sure he is watching it daily .

As far as assetts division I really do not know on this one . I trust Rick and his judgment over my own on BAC .