• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How did you do ??

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
A lot of ups and downs this year . The market has done a pretty good job of turning around . Lets hope your investing policy has worked for you .

I stay in the safe( low risk) area and saw about a 20-30 % increase on AAA stocks . I hope you did too !
Lets hope next year will be even better !!!:clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Got my first end of year statement today and it is up a good bit from last year but still lagging for being a blue-chip growth stock. It has not made up all the losses of 2008 yet.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Got my first end of year statement today and it is up a good bit from last year but still lagging for being a blue-chip growth stock. It has not made up all the losses of 2008 yet.

Man ! I'll take about another 364 days like today on the market ! Up 160 Points !
Some serious money was made today by most investors . :clap::clap:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
No money made unless you sold.....

Taxes going up, fuel going up, food commodities going up, govt employment up by 100,000 since owewbama became King with more hiring occuring. We're headed for a big "adjustment".